Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
double-click to edit, do not edit in source
Welcome to the SRC OpenWater portal
We want to improve and simplify your sign in experience for all our SRC applications, so now you only need to use your SRC.org credentials to access OpenWater and SRC.org.
Existing OpenWater Users
You must have an account at SRC.org
Sign in Steps
- Click 'Sign in' on the left side of the page.
- Enter your registered SRC.org email and password.
- You should be redirected back to the OpenWater Home page or the URL you entered in the browser.
- Note: If you are using the correct email and password but still can't sign in, please reset your password on SRC.org here.
New OpenWater Users
You no longer need to create an OpenWater account; you just need an SRC.org account.
- Go to the SRC website www.src.org
- Click Register at the top, right side of the page.
- Complete the Account Registration process. Wait 5 minutes.
- Proceed to OpenWater and use your SRC.org credentials (email address and password) to sign in.
Additional OpenWater Information
- If it has been a year since you renewed your SRC.org account, you will be redirected to the Account Renewal page on SRC.org. Please follow the instructions under "Time to Renew Your SRC.org Account".
- You will not be able to update your profile from OpenWater. Please make your changes on www.src.org.
- Each time you sign in to OpenWater, your OpenWater profile will be updated with the information from your SRC profile on www.src.org.
- For additional help please visit OpenWater FAQ.