Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
TECHCON Submission Requirements
The following is a list of items required for submission to the TECHCON 2024 Call for Abstracts. We look forward to your submission!
1. SRC.org Website Account
Ensure that your SRC web account is created. This is a fundamental requirement for submission. Having this in place will facilitate a smoother process for you.
If you do not have an SRC.org website user account, please go to www.src.org and click Register at the top right side of the page.
SRC.org website account help can be found here.
2. Pillar Science Login
Ensure that you can log into Pillar Science. This platform is where PIs and SRC member company employees collaboratively manage the SRC-funded research you are assigned to.
Log in here, using your SRC.org website credentials. https://app.pillar.science/
Pillar Science login help can be found here.
3. Assignment to Pillar Project
The SRC-funded Principal Investigator or JUMP 2.0 Center Admin is responsible for adding SRC Research Scholars to Projects in Pillar Science.
The PI must verify that all students are accurately listed in their Team roster in Pillar Science.
- Understanding Pillar Science Teams
- Adding Students to your Team
- Removing Students from your Team and associated Projects
Once the PI has the correct set of students assigned to their team, they should check that their Pillar projects have the correct set of students assigned.
4. Student Profile in Pillar
Ensure your Pillar profile is complete. Use this guide to make sure your information in Pillar Science meets our standards. It’s also good to familiarize yourself with the platform if you have not used it before.
If you encounter any account issues, please reach out for assistance promptly by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Required Submission Data
When submitting your abstract submission via OpenWater, you need the following information about the submission and the Research Scholar presenter:
- Presentation Title
- Presenter name and University
- Pillar Profile ID
- Presenter's expected graduation date
- The associated SRC Research Project ID (e.g., 3131.001)
- Project Title
- Research Program area or name of undergraduate program (e.g., JUMP 2.0 or Undergraduate Research Program)
- Primary Category
- Chose Seismic Shift associated with your project https://www.src.org/about/decadal-plan/
- Undergraduates should chose Undergraduate category
- Secondary Category
- Chose a sub-category to further refine your abstract categorization
- Tertiary category
- Chose the MAPT Roadmap topic that best describes the scope of your research https://www.src.org/about/mapt-roadmap/
- Abstracts should be no longer than 250 words, with no graphics, figures, or tables